TERMS & CONDITIONS
Tour members are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the following terms & conditions:
Note: Fantasy Select’s authorized agent herein stated as ‘The Company’.
1. RESERVATION / DEPOSIT / FULL PAYMENT
A NON-REFUNDABLE *DEPOSIT to be paid upon reservation with the Company and the balance must be settled 30 days prior to departure or sometimes earlier when Airlines required immediate issuance of ticket due to high demand on flights. Failure to comply will result in automatic cancellation and forfeiture of deposit paid.
*Note: The amount of *DEPOSIT ranging from RM500 to RM1000 or sometimes higher subject to the type and terms of the packages
2. CANCELLATION FEE
Below *CANCELLATION FEES will be imposed if you made any cancellation, change of tour package or postponement of travel date (notification to the Company must be in writing)
|Days of Cancellation||Forfeiture Portion|
|More than 30 days before departure||: Booking deposit|
|30 to 21 days before departure||: 50% of the total fare|
|20 to 14 days before departure||: 75% of the total fare|
|Less than 14 days before departure||: 100% of the total fare|
|No show at the time of departure||: 100% of the total fare|
*Note: *CANCELLATION FEES stated above can be higher for packages that based on special promotional airfares that are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
3. CANCELLATION BY THE COMPANY
The minimum number of subscriptions to achieve the required group size is 20 adult passengers. The Company will cancel the entire tour if the minimum group size cannot be achieved and a full refund will be paid to you except for visa application & processing fees and travel insurance which are strictly non-refundable once it is issued.
4. TOUR FARE INCLUDES
- Return economy class air ticket EX Kuala Lumpur (KLIA or LCCT).
- Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis. Single room occupancy will incur additional single room supplement.
- Meals, transfers, sightseeing and admission fees as indicated in the itinerary.
- 1 Piece of check-in baggage allowance not exceeding the weight indicated by the Airlines.
- Assignment of tour leader is subject to minimum group size of 20 adult passengers and at the Company’s discretion.
5. TOUR FARE EXCLUDES
- Passport, airport tax, fuel surcharge (exact final amount as indicated in the air ticket), travel insurance coverage, agent collection fees, excess baggage charges and tourist visa application & processing fees.
- Meals and other services not listed in the itinerary. Beverages during meals like soft drinks and alcoholic drinks.
- Expenses of personal in nature
Any request by tour member(s) for deviation or extension stay must be made in writing and subjected to seats availability and the terms & conditions and additional charges set by the respective Airlines. If the deviation or extension stay is unable to confirm, tour members are deemed to be taking the original tour schedule. It is the responsibility of the tour member to ensure that the tourist visa applied covers the exact duration of your stay in the country you are visiting.
7. TRAVEL DOCUMENTS & VISAS
It is tour member’s responsibility to ensure:
- You have a valid International Passport with at least 6 months validity on the day of returning to Malaysia.
- Have relevant visas and health certificates if required. The Company will render assistance for the application of the visas but cannot guarantee the approval of your visa. Visa application and processing fees will be on tour member(s) account.
The Company will not be held liable for:
- a) Any loss of passport(s) due to any reason whatsoever including without limitation, negligence on the part of our employees or agents.
- b) Any loss or damage from the deportation or refusal of entry by immigration authorities for whatsoever reason. Any cancellation of tour due to the above reasons will incur the cancellation fee as stated in item no: 2.
8. TRAVEL INSURANCE
All tour members are advised to buy travel insurance for the coverage of tour cancellation or curtailment, accident, illness, medical and hospitalization, injury, baggage lost or damage and etc.
Baggage allowance weight as indicated by the respective Airlines. The Company assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage to baggage or belongings (checked-in or hand carried) whilst they are in the custody of the Airlines, other transportation companies and accommodation supplies. However, the Company will assist you in filing the relevant claims provided it does not interfere with the conduct of the tour arrangement.
- The Company and or its agent reserve the right to alter or modify with or without prior notice the itineraries, flight schedules & pattern, travel arrangement and hotel accommodation in anyway or withdraw the services of any accompanying tour leader, due to circumstances over which the operators have no control.
- The Company and its associate agents act only as agents for the passengers and the transportation companies, accommodation companies, entertainment and meal suppliers and other principals involved in this tour. All tickets vouchers and document issued are subjected to the terms & conditions and contracts under which such transportation and the services are provided. The Company and its agent and representatives are not responsible and expressly disclaim for any liability, injury, illness, damage, lost, delay, accident or irregularities that may be caused to person or property. All bookings are subjected to the usual terms & conditions and contract of the owner or operator of the services involved.
- The Company reserves the right to require any person to withdraw from the tour if he/she appears likely to endanger the health, safety or impair the comfort and enjoyment to others during the tour, the Company shall be under no further liability held to the respective person.
- The Company reserves the rights to cancel the tour due to insufficient tour members, flight cancellation or uncontrollable factor that do not allow the tour to proceed. Should this happen, the entire payment (except for visa fee and travel insurance) will be refunded and the Company shall be under no further liability to clients. The Company will not be held liable to the domestic flight expenses that you may have purchased.
- No tourist guides, tour leaders or other employees or agents of this Company is authorized to commit the Company to any liability whatsoever and the Company will not be bound by any statement or representation unless it is in writing and signed by the Management or its authorized personnel of this Company.
- The Company does not accept any liability in contract or in sort for any injury, damage, lost, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by event which are beyond its control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on its part including but not limited to war, civil disturbances, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of government or any other authority, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industry action.
11. COMPLAINTS & CLAIMS
All complaints against the tour of the Company must be made in writing within 2 weeks after the completion of the tour. Any complaint that is lodged to this Company over 2 weeks after the completion of the tour will not be entertained. All disputes if any will be subjected to the Malaysian Court of Law. All terms and conditions mentioned above can not be altered or waived except in writing by the Management of this Company. Approval for compensation is at our Management’s discretion.
12. OTHER INFORMATIONS
- Tour price is valid for payment by cash and subjected to change without prior notice in the event of sudden fluctuations of the foreign exchange rates, increases of airfares, local taxes and surcharges during effective period.
- Duration of tour in terms of DAYS includes day of departure and day of return.
- The cancellation policy in this Terms & Conditions shall supersede the cancellation policy printed on the overleaf of the Invoices.